Friday, April 20, 2012

Counting down

Can you believe the holidays are almost over?!
Hopefully you have had lots of fun with your family over the last 2 weeks.

We are getting ready for term 2 and still on the lookout for some helpers for our afternoon adventures. The children will have a choice of fabric art, wood work, or ukulele to learn for the term. I believe we have a ukulele expert signed up but could really use some experts in the other 2 areas so that the kids can create something awesome.

If you can spare an hour in the afternoon we'd love to have you - even if it is just once or twice :)

Enjoy the last weekend - see you next week

2 comments:

  1. I wish the holidays were longer or thow I still like school.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the holidays were GREAT! But i still LOVE school.My favourite subject is reading!!!!

    By Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.