Friday, May 25, 2012

Cross Country

I don't know if they managed to out-run the rain all day, but they did keep ahead of it long enough to get around the course.
A huge thanks to all the parents who provided transport to and from the races, helped organise the children, and went for the walk around Ross with the children.
A big thanks to Ross School for organising the event, and Kumara School for joining in the fun.

Well done to all the students!  Keep up the good work - staying active and fit will help all you succeed in activities (including reading/writing).

8 comments:

  1. When we got to the lake we tought it was a small one but it was big and the year 6'7 and 8 had to do two runing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to run a through a creek. I ran as fast as I could. I had lots of fun!












    a ck

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cross country was awesome!
    from Arki

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun I was really puffed. I really liked the course in Ross it was where the fireworks used to be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came second in the cross country. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Lachlin! You must have been very quick to get second.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i was there the day after cross country was when i wasnt sick any more!!

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.